Mystery Dinner Meet & Greet with Nicholas Brendon & Select Convention Guests
August 25 @ 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Say What Now???
Clifton Way, CB17 Cambridge, CambridgeshireClifton Way, CB17 Cambridge, Cambridgeshire (for those like me who need a translator).
The Event Horizon Team are thrilled to invite you to the crème de la crème of meet and greet events.
Come and spend an evening with all of our attending guests (Including Nicholas Brendon). Enjoy an exclusive dinner held at a secret location in Cambridge (revealed to you on the day) on the 25th of August 2019 as part of Cambridge Comicon. Bring your pomp, bring your ceremony, as this is the perfect occasion to mingle.
Towards the end of the meal, our guests will walk around all the tables to meet and greet. Don’t worry, once the dinner has concluded there will be a photoshoot (after that we will open the Bar), so you’ll have plenty of chances to engage in conversation with all our guests!
There are only 50 of these exclusive passes available and once they’re gone, they’re gone. There will be NO additional passes made available for this event once they are sold out.
The evening of the 25th of August 2019 as part of Cambridge Comicon.
This is still a closely guarded secret and will only be revealed to ticket holders on the day, when they pick up their passes.
How did we do it? Well, because we are amazing!
How can you be a part of it? Pick up a ticket to be one of 50 attendees.
So, what exactly do I get as part of this secret meet up?
- Dinner with the guests at a secret location
- Meet and greet with the guests after food
- Special Lanyard designed by our domesticated artist
- We caught her wild on the plains of Barcelona.
- 1 x signed print of specially commissioned art by Marvel Comics Artist Pasqual Ferry
The Boring Official Bits
- We will not be enforcing a strict dress code
- But don’t dress like a scruff, you are meeting your hero’s after all.
- Mobile phones and camera equipment will be required to be placed in padded envelopes (provided) and sealed while in the dining room / bar. Should you need to access your phone you can leave the room to unseal. Another envelope will be provided for you once you re-enter the venue.
- Photos will be taken during the evening by a professional photographer. This means no candid photography / selfies.
- Photo files will be emailed to you after the event