- This event has passed.
Nicholas Brendon’s Happiness Runs Amok Tour VIP Meet & Greet – Los Angeles (CA) BBQ Watch Party
June 9 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Nicholas Brendon’s Happiness Runs Amok Tour Set Location Tour & VIP Watch Party *Los Angeles (CA)*
(There is also a Location Tour on Thursday Late Morning)
The Event: Buffy Set Tour with Nicholas Brendon followed by a VIP Watch Party Social (see ticket options)
Actor NICHOLAS BRENDON, “Xander” – Buffy the Vampire Slayer, “Kevin Lynch” – Criminal Minds, is travelling the world on his Happiness Runs Amok…because I give Amok Tour!
The Meet & Greet tour is a unique opportunity for fans to hang with Nicky and enjoy a night of getting to know him and meeting other fans in the area. A real chance to chat, get a hug, take photos, get memorabilia signed (or choose from one of his photos!), and ask all the questions you’ve always wanted to ask…nothing is off limits!
What’s A Watch Party?
A memorable experience for any Nicky and Buffy the Vampire Slayer fan. Prepare yourself for a night to remember as you spend the evening hanging with Nicky and other fans in a relaxed, judgement-free zone!
There are only a limited number of tickets sold at each location so be sure to get yours early. Purchase prior to venue announcement for special discounted rates!
Stay up to date on the Facebook event page.
Los Angeles (CA)
Buffy Watch Party & VIP BBQ
Sunday, June 9, 2019
6:00 PM to 9:30 PM
The (Tentative) Schedule
- 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM Mini Location Tour of High School & (Possibly) Buffy’s House – Scooby/Slayer Tickets
- 7:30 PM to 10:00 PM VIP Watch Party/Social -Scooby/Slayer Tickets
Master Package ($130)
Scooby Package ($100)
Slayer Package ($70)
Watcher Ticket $40)
Ticket Upgrade ($30)
Autograph Add-on ($30)
Selfie Add-on ($30)
We offer special pricing for children and teens at venues that are open to all ages. The ticket prices are valid for one child accompanied by an adult.
Although we try to be mindful of the presence of children, the occasional cuss word does slip out. Also in most cases we will be watching one or two episodes of television (usually the Buffy musical and one other) that might be considered mature in content. Please use best parental judgement in deciding if the event is age appropriate for your child.
- Valid for same length of stay as accompanying adult (event or event/after party)
- No autograph or selfie included but can share with accompanying adult
- Additional autographs and selfies are available to purchase online or at the event
Teen Ticket ($20) – For children ages 13 to 17 with accompanying adult
Child Ticket ($10) – For children ages 4 to 12 with accompanying adult
Toddler Ticket ($0) – For one infant or child up to age 3 with accompanying adult
- Bring a printed copy of your receipt or screenshot to the event. No tickets will be mailed to you.
- Reserve an additional personalized autograph (on your own item or choose from select photos available at the event) or photo opportunity with Nicky (on your own phone) prior to the event by purchasing on-line. (You can still choose to purchase at the event via cash or PayPal.)
- Merchandise available for sale at the event. (Items differ by event.)
- You can now get a “Ticket Upgrade” which allows an upgrade from one tier to the next highest tier (for instance, Scooby to Master). You must already have purchased a ticket to upgrade. If you want to upgrade by more than one tier, purchase one upgrade for each increase.
- Note: Package details and timing subject to change.
Nicky is an American actor, writer, and producer best known for playing Xander Harris in the television series Buffy the Vampire Slayer (1997-2003) and Kevin Lynch in Criminal Minds (2007-2014). Nicholas is also a New York Times best-selling author for the Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season 10 comic books.
Nicky has battled depression and tours the country meeting with fans, raising awareness, and sharing experiences to try to fight the stigma of mental illness. He was recently named a “Mental Health Hero” by The Mighty for giving his fans a space to connect and talk about mental health. Depression not required to attend event!