- This event has passed.
Video Hangout 11/22
November 22 @ 4:00 PM - 6:00 PM$30
Video Hangout With Nicholas Brendon & New Scooby Friends
Hangout and chat via video with Nicholas “Nicky” Brendon (“Xander Harris” on Buffy the Vampire Slayer) along with a small group of new ‘Scooby’ friends. The group will have plenty of options to enjoy together for the first 60 minutes. During the second half of the event, Nicky will have 1-ON-1 calls with VIP Scoobies, potentially joining the group between or after to entertain, sing, and hangout. If you’re wanting to only setup a 1-ON-1 call click here.
Nicholas Brendon’s Hangout Schedule
December Schedule TBA – Fri/Sat at 8PM or Sat/Sun at 4PM
Secure your sale price and spot to join Nicky and we’ll work the date & time out.
Signup for Nicky’s newsletter to receive updates on December’s event schedule here.
Visit the event page on Facebook, click “Going,” and set event notifications to stay up to date on all the latest event information.
Additional Event Add-ons
Click the picture or here to check out keepsakes!
Notes from Management
- Event times are subject to change slightly, you will be updated via email.
- Management reserves the right to ask you to have your 1-ON-1 chat during a future 1-ON-1 Hang date or time if event runs over. We will work to make sure time is preferable to you.
- Management reserves the right to attempt to keep Nicky from doing anything too crazy…but no promises!
- Nicky is an entertainer and comedian. Expect a stream of consciousness.
- Nicky & his management have the right to refuse a ticket holder. If refused, the ticket holder will receive a full refund less any fees from the ticketing company.
Please keep in mind that Nicky is a creative person and the hang-out material is not rehearsed. Also due to its spontaneous nature, it isn’t edited.
TRIGGER WARNING! Nicky would never say anything to intentionally trigger someone or hurt their feelings. However, sometimes content may contain sensitive subject matters. Nicky is also a survivor of abuse and has PTSD with triggers of his own. He respects everyone so please respect him in return. Please bring any questions or concerns to his team’s attention so we can assist you or rectify any issues immediately
By purchasing this item you acknowledge and accept the above disclaimer.
If you need additional clarification regarding the disclaimer or anything related to the event, please email Info@NickyBrendon.com.