Looking to order a Nicholas Brendon Phone Call, Video Call, Video Message, or Voicemail Message but you aren’t quite sure what to ask for or need a few ideas to help you get started? You’ve come to the right place!
Below are some possible Nicholas Brendon call and video ideas to help you get started…
- Phone Call: A live personal telephone call from Nicky. Calls may be via telephone, FaceTime Audio, Facebook Messenger Audio, Skype Audio, or WhatsApp.
- Video Call: A live personal video call from Nicky. Calls may be via FaceTime, Facebook Messenger, or Skype.
- Video Message: A video message from Nicky. The Video file will be emailed.
- Voicemail Message: A voicemail message from Nicky that you can add to your phone. The Audio file will be emailed.
- Social Media Shout-Out: A Post, Tweet, or Video from Nicky tagging your social media account or page.
Note: Calls & Messages are intended to be a minimum of 3 minutes long. However, depending on the day, the topic, and Nicky’s schedule, the call may be longer. (If you’ve seen his Cameos or ordered a video message, Nicky tends to engage longer than other celebrities!)
- Ask Nicky to recite some of your favorite lines or sing something from “Once More With Feeling.”
- Question him about working in TV or for stories about one of the shows or movies that he’s been in.
- Find out everything you’ve always wanted to know about filming Buffy the Vampire Slayer or Criminal Minds.
- If you want to ask him his favorite television show, I can tell you right now it’s Bob’s Burgers. So instead, you can ask him why it’s his favorite show or to tell you about his favorite episodes.
- Ask Nicky to share some of his favorite songs.
- Nicky has been playing around with writing some song lyrics. Ask him if he’ll recite a couple of lines.
- Nicky is always excited to share his new love for painting. See if he’ll give you an early preview of one of his latest pieces.
- He has done over 100 paintings so far! Ask for a walk through of whichever paintings are within easy reach.
- Ask for a special sneak preview of one of his latest works in progress.
- Nicky takes all of his photos on an iPhone and until recently just used the built in settings to edit. He’s recently been introduced to a few new photo editing apps. Feel free to ask him about his editing process or for him to share some of his latest photographs.
- Special Occasions
- Ask Nicky to wish good tidings to you or your friend /family /significant other on special occasions like birthdays, holidays, and wedding days.
- Ask Nicky to perform your marriage ceremony!*
- Have a favorite fanfic featuring Xander or any of his other roles? Send him a couple steamy lines to read!
To provide guidance and so we have a better understanding of the type of content you would like Nicky to provide, we request that you choose a content preference for calls & messages from the available choices in the product drop down list.
- Suitable content for all ages.
- Nothing that would offend parents for viewing/listening by children.
- Suitable for adults and most teen audiences.
- Some material may be inappropriate for children under 13.
- Suitable for adults only.
Nicky is a creative person with not much of a filter and his material is not rehearsed. Also due to its spontaneous nature, the material isn’t edited. You will get authentic Nicky. He doesn’t hide from who he is so keep this in mind when making your requests.
This material is for your own personal use. We ask you to use your best judgement before sharing it publicly if any content is sensitive in nature.
TRIGGER WARNING! Nicky would never say anything to intentionally trigger someone or hurt their feelings. However, sometimes content may contain sensitive subject matters. Nicky is also a survivor of abuse and has PTSD with triggers of his own. He respects everyone so please respect him in return. Please bring any questions or concerns to his team’s attention so we can assist you or rectify any issues immediately.
By purchasing a phone call, video, or audio message, either live or recorded, you acknowledge and accept the above disclaimer.
If you need additional clarification regarding the disclaimer, please email Info@NickyBrendon.com.
Notes from Management
- Nicky is not ordained! Any marriage ceremonies WON’T (we repeat…WON’T) be valid! (Though it might not take much to convince him to get an online certificate…LOL!)
- Management reserves the right to attempt to keep Nicky from doing anything too crazy…but no promises!
- Nicky & his management have the right to reject a video request for any reason. If it’s rejected, you will be able to modify the content for approval.