Nicholas Brendon’s Past Events
- 18th Blackburn, UK – Bowling Meet & Greet
- 19th Glasgow, UK – Bowling Meet & Greet
- 21st York, UK – Bowling Meet & Greet
- 22nd Facebook Live – Pangsgiving Marathon
- 23rd Nottingham, UK – Bowling Meet & Greet
- 24th Birmingham, UK – Bowling Meet & Greet
- 25th Stoke-on-Trent, UK – Bowling Meet & Greet
- 26th Cambridge, UK – Bowling Meet & Greet
- 27th Croydon, UK – Bowling Meet & Greet
- 28th London, UK – Karaoke Meet & Greet
- 29th Southampton, UK – Bowling Meet & Greet
- 1st Toulouse, France – Toulouse Game Show
- 2nd Wrexham, UK – Wales Comic Con
- 3rd Wrexham, UK – Bowling Meet & Greet
- 5th Dublin, Ireland – Signing Appearance at Big Bang Comics
- 5th Dublin, Ireland – Karaoke Meet & Greet
- 6th Belfast, UK – Signing Appearance at The Comic Book Guys
- 6th Belfast, UK – Karaoke Meet & Greet
- 8th Dortmund, Germany – Karaoke Meet & Greet
- 10th New York, NY – Saint Nick’s Go ELF Yourself Holiday Hootenanny Karaoke Party
- 12th Nashville, TN – Karaoke Meet & Greet
- 13th Atlanta, GA – Bowling Meet & Greet
- 14th Atlanta, GA – Karaoke Meet & Greet
- 15th New Orleans, LA – Bowling Meet & Greet
- 17th Dallas, TX – Karaoke Meet & Greet
- 18th Dallas, TX – Bowling Meet & Greet
- 20th Denver, CO – Karaoke Meet & Greet
- 21st Denver, CO – Bowling Meet & Greet
Request a Location!
Looking to have Nicky visit your city???
Nicky loves going to local conventions and meeting fans but his appearances are based on the requirements of each event. The best bet is to e-mail your local comic con and let them know you’d like Nicky to be invited as a guest and get all your friends to do the same!
(Let them know they can e-mail Theresa@NickyBrendon.com to inquire about his availability.)
Meet & Greets
Nicky tries to do Meet & Greet events in as many places as possible. Often he pairs them with comic cons due to travel requirements. However if there is enough interest in a location we can find a way to make it work. Typically it takes a minimum of 10 people for an event to be scheduled around a comic con and 20 people to travel to a specific location separately from a comic con.
If you think your city would be a good place for Nicky to visit, the best way is to try to get the word out to the local Buffy fans!
- Create a video – Make a short video telling us why we should come to your city. Enlist local fans. Contact your local bowling alley or karaoke place and see if you can video tape or take pictures. Work with your local chamber of commerce to spread the word. You don’t have to appear on camera if you don’t want. Be creative! You can e-mail the link to the video to Theresa@NickyBrendon.com and we might share it on Nicky’s social media to help get other local fans to vote for your city.
- Contact local venues – Ask around at local comic book shops or nerd hang-out and see if they would want to sponsor an event.
- Contact local comic cons – A comic con in you area might want to invite Nicky as a guest and host a special event as part of the weekend.
- Organize other fans – Find like-minded fans in the area and see if they are able to help out.
#NicholasBrendon, #NickyBrendon, #MeetAndGreet, #KickingDepression, #KickingDepressionInTheGutterBalls, #KickingDepressionInTheBallsack, #Bowling, #Karaoke, #VIP, #Exclusive