If a video message or call just isn’t going to cut it and you NEED more time with Nicky, choose the Nicholas Brendon Exclusive Hangout for just you to enjoy his 1:1 attention. If that’s a bit too much pressure, you can include a few from your personal Scooby Gang too (it’s online so no distance is too far)! Only those you invite may join in or make it all about you!
It’s easy…choose a time and group size, pick an event type, then join at the scheduled hangout time via video call meeting link! A form will be sent where you can provide the details needed to complete your custom order. If you don’t receive, you can find it by clicking this link.
Here is your opportunity to spend quality time with Nicholas Brendon (“Xander Harris” – Buffy the Vampire Slayer, “Kevin Lynch” – Criminal Minds) to ask just about anything, to sing, to talk about art, read poetry…or just sit back and let Nicky entertain you!
Note: Email Info@NickyBrendon.com if you wish to arrange split payment for multiple individuals to contribute towards the full cost.
Exclusive Hangout Options
- One (1) hour Hangout for up to 3 people on the video hangout.
- One and a half (1 1/2) hour Hangout for up to 10 people on the video hangout. (Contact if more is desired.)
- One (1) hour Interview or Podcast.
VIP Event Ideas
Below are some suggested VIP hangout ideas but it’s your VIP party with Nicky so make it your own!
- Watch Together & Chill! – Choose from a number of titles…from your favorites to his! Listen to his insights, behind-the-scenes stories, general thoughts, and possibly even a little parody for funsies.
- Jam Out! – Nicky will sing to you! He has many favorite songs he loves to perform. However he enjoys taking requests and will join you in a duet or group sing if asked and he’s familiar with the song.
- Games, Must We? – Nicky can virtually play any game you can think of. Virtually of course, although he has a few board games which can be dusted off too.
- Get Ready…This May Get Messy! – Learn from the master artist… bater! Nicky’s process for creating photography, paintings, and poetry is far from ordinary. Hear Nicky’s art tricks, tips, methods, and more.
A form will be sent where you can provide the details needed to complete your custom order. If you don’t receive, you can find it by clicking this link.
Notes from Management
- An outline of what to do during your event will be provided. However, we want to know how we can help make this the best experience for you.
- Nicky is not ordained! Any marriage ceremonies WON’T (we repeat…WON’T) be valid!
- Nicky is an entertainer and comedian. Expect a stream of consciousness.
- Management reserves the right to attempt to keep Nicky from doing anything too crazy…but no promises!
- Nicky & management have the right to pass on answering some questions but that’s very rare.
- Nicky & his management have the right to reject a video call request for any reason. If it’s rejected, you will be able to modify the content for approval.
Please keep in mind that Nicky is a creative person and the hang-out material is not rehearsed. Also due to its spontaneous nature, it isn’t edited.
This private event is for your own personal use. We ask you to use your best judgement before sharing it publicly if any content is sensitive in nature.
TRIGGER WARNING! Nicky would never say anything to intentionally trigger someone or hurt their feelings. However, sometimes content may contain sensitive subject matters. Nicky is also a survivor of abuse and has PTSD with triggers of his own. He respects everyone so please respect him in return. Please bring any questions or concerns to his team’s attention so we can assist you or rectify any issues immediately
By purchasing this item, you acknowledge and accept the above disclaimer.
Email Info@NickyBrendon.com if you need more information.
NICHOLAS BRENDON is an American Actor, Writer, and Artist. He is best known for playing “Xander Harris” in the cult television series Buffy the Vampire Slayer. He also played fan favorite “Kevin Lynch” on Criminal Minds. View his complete list of acting work at IMDB.
Nicky spent the last two years touring the United States and Europe to help raise mental health awareness. This included his 2018 Kicking Depression in the Ballsack Tour and his 2019 Happiness Runs Amok…Because I Give Amok! Tour. Follow Nicky’s on Facebook.
Nicky recently discovered a love of painting. He has been creating new designs at a crazy pace to share with his fans. Imagine the creative chaos that ensues! Check out Nicky’s artwork, photography, and merchandise in the shop.
The only 100% direct source of Nicholas Brendon autographs and memorabilia is NickyBrendon.com.