Nicholas Brendon’s “Once More, With Feeling” 19th Anniversary After Party Events
Catch Nicholas “Nicky” Brendon’s (“Xander Harris” on Buffy the Vampire Slayer) “Once More, With Feeling” 19th Anniversary Watch Parties on Friday, November 6, 2020 at 3 PM and 8 PM Eastern time and then follow it up with a couple extra special Buffy Musical Anniversary Events on Saturday that you won’t forget (even if a witch puts a “forget” spell on you)!!!
Buffy Musical Anniversary Event Schedule
Friday, November 6, 2020
Visit the event page on Facebook, click “Going,” and set event notifications to stay up to date on all the latest event information.
3PM Eastern Time – “Once More, With Feeling” 19th Anniversary Watch Party #1 (FREE! But stars/tips are always appreciated…)
8PM Eastern Time – “Once More, With Feeling” 19th Anniversary Watch Party #2 (FREE! But stars/tips are always appreciated…)
Saturday, November 7, 2020
3PM Eastern Time – “Sing Once More, With Nicky” Group Sing-A-Long ($20*)
- A 30 minute sing-a-long event with Nicky and other musical fans.
- Includes a video recording of the sing-a-long.
6PM Eastern Time – “Tabula Rasa” Clean Slate After Party ($30*)
- Watch “Tabula Rasa” with Nicky and a small group of fans.
- Ask all the questions you’ve been yearning to have answered.
Times Vary – One-on-One Hang-After Call ($30*)
- A personal 10 minute video call with Nicky to chat and maybe sing a duet.
- Includes a video recording of your call.
Additional Event Add-ons
Notes from Management
- Event times are subject to change slightly, you will be updated via email.
- Management reserves the right to attempt to keep Nicky from doing anything too crazy…but no promises!
- Nicky is an entertainer and comedian. Expect a stream of consciousness.
- Nicky & his management have the right to refuse a ticket holder. If refused, the ticket holder will receive a full refund less any fees from the ticketing company.
Please keep in mind that Nicky is a creative person and the hang-out material is not rehearsed. Also due to its spontaneous nature, it isn’t edited.
TRIGGER WARNING! Nicky would never say anything to intentionally trigger someone or hurt their feelings. However, sometimes content may contain sensitive subject matters. Nicky is also a survivor of abuse and has PTSD with triggers of his own. He respects everyone so please respect him in return. Please bring any questions or concerns to his team’s attention so we can assist you or rectify any issues immediately
By purchasing this item you acknowledge and accept the above disclaimer.
If you need additional clarification regarding the disclaimer or anything related to the event, please email Info@NickyBrendon.com.
*Use code “nevertell19” for 19% off after party events when purchased by midnight Pacific time on Friday, November 6, 2020. The “nevertell19” discount is also valid for autographed keepsakes and Cameo videos through Monday, November 9, 2020.